Install this app from Zendesk Marketplace.
Ticket requesters sometimes enter sensitive information such as ID numbers, credit card numbers, social security numbers, passwords, attachments or other sensitive information in tickets when they shouldn't. This app enables administrators and agents (if allowed) secure sensivite information in tickets in bulk. Information that can be redacted includes words and attachments from tickets. Users are able to select a ticket view and select tickets to be redacted.
Redact words - Enter word or phrase that you'd like to redact in ticket comments. Use this feature to remove names, addresses, ID numbers, credit cards, passwords, email addresses, or anything that you can think of.
Redact Attachments - Redact files attached to tickets.
Redact Images - Redact in-line images that are part of ticket comments.
- Users can select ticket view from the view dropdown.
- Public and private views will be visible.
- Refresh button is available to show the latest list of tickets.
- This app has been optimized to mass redact tickets in the most effective way possible.
- Depending on the number of tickets and length of ticket comments, the time to redact tickets vary.
Unfortunately, this app doesn't work with archived tickets. Archived tickets are not accessible through Zendesk API.
Please note that ticket redaction is permanent and cannot be undone. Solafid Solution is not responsible for the data redacted. The information on this page is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Readers should always seek legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein.